https://code.launchpad.net/checkbox/+git is now live

Zygmunt Krynicki zygmunt.krynicki at canonical.com
Tue Jun 9 17:22:28 UTC 2015

Hi.

This is a pretty small update. We've had the live launchpad -> github
mirror for a while now. I'd like to announce that we now also have the
launchpad [bzr] -> launchpad [git] mirror. That is there's a live git
branch that gets updated shortly after bzr side is updated.

The branch is currently read only and I will reject any merges to it,
please wait until we switch the bzr side over. I will use this git
repository though, to create a bzr import (yes, kind of convoluted)
and I will switch our recipes to use that repository instead.

The goal is to keep production status of all our products as
originating from the git repository on launchpad. Then we should be
ready to switch over to tarmac+git.

You can see the git repositories directly on code.launchpad.net now,
though since bzr is still the default you do have to click to see
them.

If you have any questions please let me know. My current estimate is
that we will be _able_ to do the switch early next week. The actual
dates will be agreed upon with Chris Wane and Sylvain.

Thanks again
ZK