Moderation policy changed

Zygmunt Krynicki me at zygoon.pl
Tue Dec 1 09:19:06 UTC 2015

Hi

(hopefully, you will see this message now)

Due to Debian bug [1] I've changed the moderation policy for the list to
be open to everyone. The bug was marked as "severe" and threatened to
remove all of the plainbox-derived packages from the archive.

This change translates to more spam so please be on the lookout to
unsolicited messages coming from this mailing list. If the problem is
severe enough I'm inclined to re-seal the mailing list and change the
maintainer email on our Debian packages to the email addresses of
individual developers.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me, either in the
list or in private.

Best regards
ZK

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=805793