Accepted usbmount 0.0.10 (source)
Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync
katie at jackass.ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 14 18:50:12 CDT 2005
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:01:37 +0100
Maintainer: Martin Dickopp <martin at zero-based.org>
Changed-By: Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <katie at jackass.ubuntu.com>
usbmount - automatically mount and unmount USB mass storage devices
Closes: 298526 298526 303376 303434 303562
usbmount (0.0.10) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload sponsored by Rafael Laboissiere.
* When a partition (as opposed to a partition-less device) is mounted,
an underscore and the partition number are appended to the model name
* The model name symlink now includes the vendor if known.
* Acquire lock before 'udev_volume_id' is called. This causes the
partitions (on a device with more than one partition) to be mounted in
the right order.
* Fixed typos in log messages.
* Run hook scripts when a device or partition is mounted or unmounted
(closes: #303562). Describe how to use this feature in the README file.
* Moved /etc/usbmount.conf to /etc/usbmount/usbmount.conf.
* Moved deletion of mount points in /media from prerm to postrm. Delete
them not only when the package is removed, but also when installing is
* Moved creation and deletion of model name symlinks to hook scripts.
usbmount (0.0.9) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload sponsored by Rafael Laboissiere.
* When a device is removed, make sure that only the corresponding model
symlink in /var/run/usbmount is removed (closes: #303376).
* Include directory /var/run/usbmount in package instead of creating it
in postinst (closes: #303434).
* Move creation of mount points in /media from 'postinst configure' to
'preinst install'. This ensures that the mount points are created if
the package is removed (but not purged) and then reinstalled.
usbmount (0.0.8) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload sponsored by Rafael Laboissiere (closes: #298526).
* Filesystem type specific mount options can be specified.
* Use locking to serialize concurrent mount attempts. This ensures that
different mount points are chosen if a device contains more than one
* Make sure that /var/run/usbmount is removed on package removal.
* More detailed package description and README file.
usbmount (0.0.7) unstable; urgency=low
* First upload of this package to the official Debian distribution
* NMU in the behalf of the upstream maintainer, which is also the
effective maintainer of the Debian package.
* Built as a Debian-native package again.
* Default configuration does not mount vfat filesystems any more.
* Put warning in configuration file that sync-mounting is not fully
implemented for vfat filesystem.
* Package description refers to new location of the homepage
usbmount (0.0.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Changed maintainer's email address from <martin-deb at zero-based.org>
to <martin at zero-based.org>.
- Create symlink in /var/run/usbmount instead of /var/usbmount. If the
directory /var/run/usbmount does not exist, it is created when a device
is plugged in.
* Updated package description to mention that symlinks in
/var/run/usbmount are created.
* Removed instructions for 'reportbug' to send bug reports to the upstream
maintainer instead of the Debian BTS.
usbmount (0.0.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
- Added myself to Uploaders field
- Start Description with lower-case letter
- Added Homepage link
usbmount (0.0.5) unstable; urgency=low
* Create symlinks (model names) in /var/usbmount.
usbmount (0.0.4) unstable; urgency=low
* Adapt to changes in udev_volume_id; depend on udev (>= 0.053-1).
* Redirect standard output and standard error to /dev/null; log via
* More verbose logging can be turned on with a configuration variable.
usbmount (0.0.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Create /media if it doesn't already exist.
* Include instructions for the reportbug program to send bug reports to
the maintainer instead of the Debian BTS.
* Move mounting and unmounting script to /usr/share/usbmount/usbmount.
usbmount (0.0.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't kill any processes before unmounting; unmount lazily (-l option
to the umount command). Thanks to Martin F. Krafft for the suggestion.
* Build-Depends on debhelper >= 4.1.0 (required when cdbs is used).
usbmount (0.0.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial package.
8f31e8e8f90af7ce65ad14e49b61b58a 7050 admin extra usbmount_0.0.10.tar.gz
ea726da0b64fd62b2715cb9e0a22fdf5 561 admin extra usbmount_0.0.10.dsc
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the breezy-changes