Accepted quilt 0.39-2 (source)
Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync
katie at jackass.ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 13 13:23:49 CDT 2005
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:07:26 +0100
Maintainer: Martin Quinson <mquinson at debian.org>
Changed-By: Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <katie at jackass.ubuntu.com>
quilt - Tool to work with series of patches
Closes: 281256 288839 294424 295913 298785
quilt (0.39-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Pass -p $opt_strip_level option to diffstat in refresh command.
* fixes from upstream cvs:
- Add a missing "exit 1" to quilt/fold.in when no patches are applied.
- typo in graph help message
quilt (0.39-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
0.38 were mostly bugfixes, and those bugs were also reported against
debian package, so I had to steal most of the cvs content already.
0.39 is also mainly bugfixes. There is a new "mail" command I didn't
test yet. ;)
* Refuse to add symlinks into patches since we fail to backup them
properly. (Closes: #294424). Will be in 0.40 ;)
* Take care of the lost souls patching their config.* files.
Cdbs updates them automatically. Thanks to Robert Millan for detecting
the issue (in cdbs) and proposing a fix (in quilt). (Closes: #295913).
This implies a versionned depend on cdbs (>=0.4.27-1) for using packages,
since part of the fix is in there. quilt itself suggests this version.
quilt (0.37-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Let cdbs track the build-dep automatically.
* Make sure people letting cdbs tracking the builddeps for them will get
the one on quilt when using the quilt patchsys.
Fix upstream bugs:
* Strip out the letters from the bash version before [numerical] comparison
* Make sure directories are completed with the trailing '/' (for further
completion) where quilt expects a file and refuses any directory.
e22bec78f669391559f0fb8f75c71bc7 7974 devel optional quilt_0.39-2.diff.gz
08398028b0c39d41fca4ab2236540dfb 325861 devel optional quilt_0.39.orig.tar.gz
170f7b62410b787d2778a964a64b7228 586 devel optional quilt_0.39-2.dsc
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the breezy-changes