Accepted po-debconf 0.8.23 (source)
Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync
katie at jackass.ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 13 13:22:56 CDT 2005
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:59:25 +0100
Maintainer: Denis Barbier <barbier at debian.org>
Changed-By: Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <katie at jackass.ubuntu.com>
po-debconf - manage translated Debconf templates files with gettext
Closes: 288532 288533 292472 293996 296092 298599 301199 302592
po-debconf (0.8.23) unstable; urgency=low
* podebconf-report-po: Fix PO header parsing when fields are splitted
onto several lines. Closes: #302592
Thanks to Christian Perrier for reporting this bug.
* podebconf-report-po: Add an X-Mail-Originator field containing the
version number of this script; this may help debugging when problems
* podebconf-display-po: This script displays translated strings only if
user's environment is localized. This restriction is added into the
* podebconf-display-po: PO file has previously to be named <lang_code>.po;
this restriction is removed, PO files can have any name. Closes: #301199
Thanks to Bart Carnelis for these suggestions.
po-debconf (0.8.22) unstable; urgency=low
* podebconf-report-po: Add a --gzip flag to compress PO files.
Thanks to Jure Cuhalev and Christian Perrier for this suggestion.
* debian/control: Add Recommends: libcompress-zlib-perl needed by the
po-debconf (0.8.21) unstable; urgency=low
* podebconf-report-po: The fix for #292472 did not work as expected.
Petter Reinholdtsen wrote a better patch, thanks. Closes: #296092
* podebconf-report-po: Fix detection of missing translator name.
* podebconf-report-po: Fix parsing of mail header fields. Thanks Jan
Outrata and Christian Perrier for reporting this bug.
po-debconf (0.8.20) unstable; urgency=low
* debconf-updatepo debconf2pot po2debconf: Replace 'mv' calls by
'mv -f' so that po-debconf scripts can be run within fakechroot.
Thanks Piotr Roszatycki for this suggestion.
po-debconf (0.8.19) unstable; urgency=low
All these changes were performed by Fabio Tranchitella and Denis Barbier.
* podebconf-report-po: If --from command line flag is not specified
and environment variable DEBEMAIL is set, use this value as mail
sender. Thanks Christian Perrier for this suggestion.
* podebconf-report-po: Add --submit/--bts command line flags. The
former file a bugreport, and the latter send usual notices to
translators and inform them that they can send their translations
to the given bugreport. Thanks again Christian Perrier for this
suggestion. Closes: #288533
* podebconf-report-po: Mail headers can be modified when editing mail
body, this is explained by comments on top of the body message.
* podebconf-report-po: 8bit characters are replaced by question marks
in mail headers. This does not fix #292815, but at least generated
mails are no more invalid.
* Put these changes into documentation.
* debian/control: Lowercase the first letter of the short description.
po-debconf (0.8.18) unstable; urgency=low
* podebconf-report-po: Missing translations were not detected, only
fuzzy ones were taken into account. Thanks Drew Parsons for your
report and Fabio Tranchitella for providing a fix. Closes: #292472
a50186eb4c10580d33b9e2d8311020de 514 devel optional po-debconf_0.8.23.dsc
e7711e16eb97258e0800de4715b29c49 73446 devel optional po-debconf_0.8.23.tar.gz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the breezy-changes