Accepted hylafax 1:4.2.1-5 (source)
Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync
katie at jackass.ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 13 09:25:09 CDT 2005
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:45:40 +0100
Binary: hylafax-client, hylafax-server, hylafax-doc
Maintainer: Giuseppe Sacco <eppesuig at debian.org>
Changed-By: Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <katie at jackass.ubuntu.com>
Closes: 286424 296171 296797 296962 297131 297134
hylafax (1:4.2.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Patch for compiling on amd64 with gcc-4.0 (Closes: 286424)
* Corrected the Depends field removing the version
number since sarge and woody already have the minimum
required. Thanks to Fabio Tranchitella for pointing this out.
* Added ps2fax and pdf2fax links if missing and if we are upgrading.
hylafax (1:4.2.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Changed faxrcvd in order to be posix compliant (Closes: #297134)
* All ghostscript implementations provide 'gs', so all dependency
were simplified. (Closes: #297131)
* Moved all "purge" actions from prerm to postrm (as it needs to be)
* Update probemodem manual page with new options.
* Corrected a message when copying back from $SPOOL/etc to /etc/hylafax
* Updated french translation (Closes: #296171)
* Removed the creation of ps2fax and pdf2fax links from debian/rules
since these are created by faxsetup.
* faxsetup was changed in order to not pre-depends on gs.
hylafax (1:4.2.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Added fr translation
* Added a patch that better solve the AWK problems, so remove gawk
* Used the correct version 4.2.1 in debian/rules for library names.
* Removed duplicate build depends on dpatch
* Removed creation of faxmaster alias since it already create a
faxmaster user (Closes: #296797)
* Changed depends in order to accept gs-gsp as gs (Closes: #296962)
hylafax (1:4.2.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fixed the postinst script in order to be POSIX compliant
* Update translation for ja.
* Corrected a check that used configure_note in the wrong case
* Rephrased the first part of the NEWS file. Thanks to Ross Boylan.
* Automatically add ENCODING and MIMEMENCODE to setup.cache
* Added a note about how to add support for received fax via email
* Translated the new note in it, de, nl, ru, pt_BR
* Corrected the package building from native to "standard" package
* Urgency medium since it fixes a problem in upgrading from 4.2.0
* Added gawk as dependency since it is the only awk that correctly
understand bin/notify script.
hylafax (1:4.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream version.
* Security fix CAN-2004-1182.
* Lot of bug fixing included in the new upstream release.
* Corrected a check for faxmaster existance during faxsetup
that made an automatic and unwanted call for faxaddmodem.
* Corrected paths for /etc/aliases and /etc/inetd.conf since
the normal autodetect will fail if they aren't yet created.
* Fixed a problem where ENCODING was null on i386 platform.
* Reworked and updated all debconf questions.
* Update translations for it, nl, pt_BR, bg, ru, de, fr
* Rewrote the NEWS file in order to better explain how to use
the script for keeping cover pages in the archive.
05430e41a279d0fff6d6e4b444440829 1412035 comm extra hylafax_4.2.1.orig.tar.gz
fef46d60a91a3d695b287a3d7264792a 50286 comm extra hylafax_4.2.1-5.diff.gz
b58d67bcd786b51a67ba1218cf53aa35 734 comm extra hylafax_4.2.1-5.dsc
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the breezy-changes