Accepted debian-cd 2.2.21 (source)
Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync
katie at jackass.ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 13 09:11:35 CDT 2005
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:55:55 +0100
Maintainer: Debian CD Group <debian-cd at lists.debian.org>
Changed-By: Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <katie at jackass.ubuntu.com>
debian-cd - Tools for building (Official) Debian CD set
Closes: 258026 258029 279238 285382 290959 298724 300301
debian-cd (2.2.21) unstable; urgency=low
* Steve McIntyre:
- Prepared YA "last before sarge" debian-cd release.
* Raphael Hertzog
- One line patch to correct a five year old bug that nobody noticed !
- Change maintainer to "Debian CD Group <debian-cd at lists.debian.org>" and
put myself into Uploaders (as well as Santiago Garcia Mantinan & Steve
McIntyre). That's because I'm not keeping up well enough with debian-cd
and I need more people involved in managing bugs.
- Apply patch from Horms <horms at debian.org> to fix some problems with
inclusion of local udebs. Closes: #258029
- Apply another patch from horsm at debian.org to try to look for d-i images
in "local" dirs first. Closes: #258026
- Use LC_ALL=C when calling apt-cache since the output is now translated.
* Steve McIntyre
- Substantially updated update-cd:
- Cope with Woody r3 updates taking more than 1 CD per
- (Optionally) use JTE mkisofs extensions to create jigdo
- Added amd64 support in several places, looking (oddly) very similar
to i386 for now. The help texts displayed by isolinux at boot still
need updating - HELP!
* Stephen R. Marenka
- m68k: add kernel-image-2.4.27-amiga to debian-installer+kernel.
* Santiago Garcia
- Update debian-installer's tasks.
- Update calc script and calc files.
- Make i386 cds 8.3 filenaming compatible again.
- Workaround the two kernels problem on hppa.
- Fix the kernel-image-2.4.27-amiga thing on generate_di+k_list.
- Add support for arm to generate_di+k_list.
* Joey Hess again:
- Since amd64 is not on standard debian mirrors, and generate_d-i+k_list
must be runnable on them, make it chack for absence of amd64 Packages
files and add a dummy kernel for amd64. This will need to be manually
kept up-to-date by the amd64 people for now.
- Didn't fix generate_di_list the same way, since doing so would be too
hard. Next time tasks/debian-installer is updated using this script on
a machine w/o the unofficial amd64 archive, the am64 info in the file
will be lost.
- Add DO NOT EDIT warning messages to generated files in cvs.
- Check and revert manual modifications to tasks/base-sarge. This file is
automatically generated and those mods would have been lost:
- Add fileutils to generate_d-i+k_list, "until kernels get fixed",
whatever that means.
- arcboot was already in generate_d-i+k_list.
- Update tasks/debian-installer+kernel using generate_d-i+k_list.
- Sort package lists in tasks/base-sarge to ease comparisons when
- Update tasks/base-sarge for debootstrap 0.2.45. This includes the
- aboot: already listed in debian-installer+kernel
- gcc-3.2-base, libdb2, libgcrypt1, libgnutls7, libident,
libdb2, libtasn1-0: obsolete
- modconf: obsoleted by d-i
- setserial: not base anymore
- slang1: turned into slang1a-utf8
- libident: not needed by base anymore
- lilo: in debian-installer+kernel
- mbr: not installed anymore
- pcmcia-cs: in debian-installer+kernel
- syslinux: not installed
- "filesutils": typo; fileutils in generate_d-i+k_list for m68k
- quik: in debian-installer+kernel
- yaboot: in debian-installer+kernel
- arcboot: in debian-installer+kernel
- delo: in debian-installer+kernel
And the following additions:
- libdb4.2, libgcrypt11, libgcrypt7, libgnutls10, libgnutls11,
libgpg-error0, libtasn1-2: new libraries
- console-tools: now installed by debootstrap even on s390
- Exclude all the new amd64 kernel images from cd #1, no space.
- Forgot to exclude old kernel-image-2.6.7-1-686-smp from cd #1.
- Add network-console-config to forcd1 since it's needed by the
network-console udeb. Closes: #279238
- Exclude xmail from CD1 (new MTA), and exim (old MTA)
- Exclude some kernel-headers with no matching kernel-images from CD1.
- Update task lists to reflect tasksel changes.
- Exclude new kernels from CD1.
- Switch mips daily builds to new builds by ths.
- Update task files for tasksel 2.22.
- Exclude more new kernel images from CD1.
- Stop hardcoding sid as the distribution to take the installation manual
from, use DI_CODENAME instead.
- Add OMIT_MANUAL variable, which can be set to 1 to drop the install
manual from small CDs to save space. We will probably be adding several
new translations, and possibly PDFs, and that would use too much space
on the small CDs.
- Also make the README link to the manual on the Debian web site if
- Update the README to mention manual translations are available.
- More README updates from patch by Frans Pop. Closes: #300301
- libdevmapper1.00 renamed to libdevmapper1.01, update debian-installer
task. Closes: #298724
- Sparc daily builds moved.
* Bdale Garbee
- update tasks and tools to make 2.6.8 kernels primary on hppa
- add ramdisk_size=16384 to palo call in post-boot-hppa
* Colin Watson
- Disable CD timeout on powerpc.
- Add localechooser to exclude-udebs.
5968e3f944bba26c6909792927403d5e 475770 admin extra debian-cd_2.2.21.tar.gz
5ccb97fa94390c997ae09802919cbd21 652 admin extra debian-cd_2.2.21.dsc
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the breezy-changes