Accepted cacti 0.8.6c-6 (source)
Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync
katie at jackass.ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 13 09:07:00 CDT 2005
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:36:55 +0100
Maintainer: sean finney <seanius at debian.org>
Changed-By: Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <katie at jackass.ubuntu.com>
cacti - Frontend to rrdtool for monitoring systems and services
Closes: 226404 271661 275045 285002 289156 292365 292770 293750 297470 298032 298102 299834 299895 300449 300843 300845 300876 301499
cacti (0.8.6c-6) unstable; urgency=low
* updated french debconf translations, thanks for this to
Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org> (closes: #299895).
* updated portuguese brazillian templates, thanks to
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago at debian-ba.org> (closes: #301499).
* include upstream patch to fix tree browsing when authentication
is turned off. thanks to Hannu Teulahti <teu at puv.fi> (closes: #300843).
* strip ^M's from the scripts, as it can mess up execution according
to Fred Blaise <fred.blaise at excilan.com>, thanks (closes: #300845).
* debian.php is now managed via ucf.
* generate_config is now always called in the postinst, so calling
dpkg-reconfigure should regenerate the contents of the config
file. thanks to Mickael Marchand <marchand at kde.org> (closes: #300876).
* correction in README.Debian, thanks to Miah Gregory <mace at darksilence.net>
and all the other people who emailed me about this. (closes: #299834).
* no longer depend on wwwconfig-common, only support the conf.d style
of apache configuration. this should as a side effect resolve the bug
reported by Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago at debian-ba.org> (closes: #289156).
cacti (0.8.6c-5) unstable; urgency=high
* oops, let's not rm -rf the old scripts directory in the preinst,
instead try to remove the directory or fail gracefully if there
are still things in there. thanks and an apology are due to
Gérald GARCIA <gege at gege.org> (closes: #300449). this is a grave
severity bug, so urgency set to high.
* README.Debian updated to mention where custom user scripts should
go, so that they can stay out of my reach :)
cacti (0.8.6c-4) unstable; urgency=high
* turns out removing the symlink wasn't as easy, need to do a couple
extra things in the preinst otherwise dpkg will keep and follow
the symlink according to debian policy.
* minor fixes in the templates.
cacti (0.8.6c-3) unstable; urgency=high
* José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior <jose.junior at cidades.gov.br> found
that there's some voodoo with ereg that doesn't work in some
locales unless mbstring.func_overload is set to 0. this
prevents cacti from installing, which gave the bug a grave
severity, thus again the high urgency. sigh. thanks, josé
* the script dir can't be a symlink after all, because it
breaks php scripts. thanks to Bernardo Achirica <Berny at eDonkeyCentral.com>
for finding this out (closes: #298032).
cacti (0.8.6c-2) unstable; urgency=high
* removed unneccesary poller debconf cruft.
* otherwise the same as -1, but to unstable and urgency set to high
as foretold in the previous changelog entry (closes rc bug).
cacti (0.8.6c-1) experimental; urgency=low
* new upstream release (closes: #271661).
* the cacti source package no longer produces cacti-cactid, which is
provided by a seperate upstream tarball.
* cacti site stuff now in /usr/share/cacti/site, which frees
up /usr/share for non-site related stuff.
* automagical install/upgrades of the mysql database are disabled
for the time being. see README.Debian for the rationale.
* start to bring in ucf for managing config files.
* no longer have a need for /etc/cacti/default-poller, as this is
now handled completely inside the application (closes: #292365).
* rrd files are now stored in /var/lib/cacti/rra, as they can
not be reconstituted from scratch. this closes an rc bug, so priority
on this package will be set to high when it goes into unstable, which
will be the next upload (closes: #297470).
* documentation provided for what you need to do if you're upgrading
from a 0.6.x version of cacti. i can't guarantee that it will
work, but it did for me, and this is probably the best you're
going to get (closes: #226404).
* various README.Debian updates.
* cacti online documentation now made online to symlinking to where
it already exists in /usr/share/doc.
cacti (0.8.5a-9) unstable; urgency=low
* new maintainer has adopted the package (closes: #292770)
* fixed dependencies against mysql-client, so cacti now depends
mysql client or mysql-client-4.1 (i'm hesitant to use
virtual-mysql-client since i think mysql-client < 3.23 might
not work). thanks to Robert Loomans <bts-cacti at zots.net>,
Olaf van der Spek <OvdSpek at LIACS.NL>, and the mysql maintainer
Christian Hammers <ch at debian.org> for pointing this out.
(closes: #293750, #285002).
* no longer use delaycompress in the logrotate script, since
there's not much use to leaving it uncompressed by default
and it's a lot of data. thanks, Gustavo Franco <stratus at acm.org>
b4130300f671e773ebea3b8f715912c1 1046586 web extra cacti_0.8.6c.orig.tar.gz
b92f1e9b087622fc65a2ac50c1e8c089 583 web extra cacti_0.8.6c-6.dsc
670666efcd8de09257e7af39efb01d3a 23287 web extra cacti_0.8.6c-6.diff.gz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the breezy-changes