[ubuntu/bionic-security] opendmarc 1.3.2-3ubuntu0.1 (Accepted)
Paulo Flabiano Smorigo
pfsmorigo at canonical.com
Thu Oct 1 19:50:44 UTC 2020
opendmarc (1.3.2-3ubuntu0.1) bionic-security; urgency=medium
* Merge patches from Debian.
* SECURITY UPDATE: Signature-bypass vulnerability
- debian/patches/pull48.patch: Correct multi-from processing so wrong
DMARC pass is avoided.
* SECURITY UPDATE: Other fixes
- debian/patches/ticket137.patch: Handle base64 inside AR tokens that are
- debian/patches/ticket146.patch: Reads from the named file instead of
from standard input (the default).
- debian/patches/ticket204.patch: Use lc to get value.
- debian/patches/ticket207.patch: Fix SQL query.
- debian/patches/ticket208.patch: Add IgnoreMailTo.
- debian/patches/ticket212.patch: Shutdown if fp is NULL.
- debian/patches/ticket227.patch: Fix policy check condition.
Date: 2020-10-01 18:36:13.375834+00:00
Changed-By: Paulo Flabiano Smorigo <pfsmorigo at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Bionic-changes