[ubuntu/bionic-updates] livecd-rootfs 2.525.45 (Accepted)
lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Fri Jul 31 10:05:34 UTC 2020
livecd-rootfs (2.525.45) bionic; urgency=medium
[ Francis Ginther ]
* Use the linux-raspi-hwe-18.04 kernel for raspi3 classic image builds.
[ Michael Hudson-Doyle ]
* Backport snap seeding and other fixes for live-server ISOs. (LP: #1883156)
* Stop building and mounting the mass-rack and maas-region squashfses for
the server-live build as subiquity does not use them any more.
[ Dimitri John Ledkov ]
* Run snap info on the downloaded snap, rather than against the
store. First of all snap info doesn't have --channel argument, thus
queries the wrong channel, and depening on the cohort, a different
snap might be visible too. Thus seed the base of the snap revision we
dowanloaded, rather than some random one from the store.
* Use snap-tool to seed subiquity snap.
* Subiquity: install linux-firmware in the installer layer, to make
firmware blobs available in the live session. LP: #1847835
[ Robert C Jennings ]
* Fix logic to ensure snapd is seeded in core18-only images (LP: #1871919)
Date: 2020-07-28 10:35:14.516602+00:00
Changed-By: Michael Hudson-Doyle <mwhudsonlp at fastmail.fm>
Signed-By: Łukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Bionic-changes