[ubuntu/bionic-updates] ubuntu-drivers-common 1:0.5.2.4 (Accepted)
steve.langasek at canonical.com
Tue Nov 26 17:25:56 UTC 2019
ubuntu-drivers-common (1:0.5.2.4) bionic; urgency=medium
[ Alberto Milone ]
- Provide DKMS fallback for the "install --gpgpu" case
when no linux-modules-nvidia are available for the driver
and for a specific kernel (LP: #1843796).
We have new tests to cover this scenario now.
- Show provider of kernel modules in list --gpgpu
- Fix linux metapackage detection.
This was meant to be driven by the latest kernel version
But it was only partially implemented.
Complete the implementation and update the relevant tests.
- Make sure to install the linux-modules-nvidia package for the
kernel flavour in use, when passing the --gpgpu argument, so
that we can deliver a working NVIDIA installation, provided
that the EULA was accepted.
[ Jean-Baptiste Lallement ]
- Add a --free-only parameter, so as to allow installing only the
available free drivers. This is a backport of only the
ubuntu-drivers-common specific part of LP: #1819207, since
it is tied to the rest of the changes to the test suite.
- Add support for testing against a fake archive with free and
- Add static code checker.
- Add pycodestyle and pyflake8 to build depends.
Date: 2019-09-25 12:37:09.023711+00:00
Changed-By: Alberto Milone <alberto.milone at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Bionic-changes