[ubuntu/bionic-updates] apport 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.3 (Accepted)
lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Thu Sep 6 09:24:20 UTC 2018
apport (2.20.9-0ubuntu7.3) bionic; urgency=medium
[ Didier Roche ]
* Add a remember option to whoopsie so that users can diminish
crash interactions (LP: #1778497)
* Move apport autoreport service files to apport binary package.
Having them in apport-noui was creating a bug where autoreport
wasn't working on desktop. As we check in the launched script
for whoopsie and autoreport file, we don't autoreport by default.
apport-noui still touches the file to enable autoreport on install.
* Remove upstart service and watershed dependency.
* Assume if no whoopsie that crash reporting is enabled:
As the old configuration that was a whoopsie configuration file that was
that was never updated by the whoopsie API, we assume that no
whoopsie installed (not the default) == manual send report is allowed.
If people want to disable crash reporting:
- get whoopsie installed and disable crash reporting in g-c-c
- uninstall apport
[ Brian Murray ]
* Start apport-autoreport after installing apport-noui which is part of
improving apport's automatic crash reporing feature. (LP: #1778694)
Date: 2018-07-18 18:07:09.424302+00:00
Changed-By: Didier Roche <didrocks at ubuntu.com>
Maintainer: Martin Pitt <martin.pitt at ubuntu.com>
Signed-By: Łukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Bionic-changes