[ubuntu/bionic-updates] ubiquity 18.04.14.5 (Accepted)
adconrad at 0c3.net
Tue Jul 24 07:29:16 UTC 2018
ubiquity (18.04.14.5) bionic; urgency=medium
* Drop .bzrignore, .bzr-builddeb now that we've got code in git.
* scripts/plugininstall.py: check for existence of /var/lib/shim-signed/mok
before attempting a copy.
ubiquity (18.04.14.4) bionic; urgency=medium
* d-i/sources.list: add bionic-updates to make sure we include all necessary
d-i component updates.
* debian/ubiquity.templates: revise Secure Boot messages to clarify that we
are not actually disabling Secure Boot anymore, but instead configuring it
with a generated Machine-Owner Key.
* Automatic update of included source packages: console-setup
1.178ubuntu2.2, grub-installer 1.128ubuntu8.18.04.2, shim-signed 220.127.116.11.
* d-i/lists/amd64, d-i/Makefile: add shim-signed to packages' we include from
the archive; we'll need update-secureboot-policy from it.
* d-i/get-sources, d-i/update-control:
- adjust for downloading, but not building, shim-signed
- make sure we use the right Dpkg status file.
- clean up the binary blobs we don't need from shim-signed.
* debian/ubiquity.dirs-amd64: ensure we create /usr/lib/ubiquity/shim-signed.
* scripts/simple-plugins: create MOK key and start enrollment in firmware if
the option to configure SecureBoot was selected and a password entered.
* scripts/plugininstall.py: copy generated MOK to the target.
Date: 2018-07-24 05:51:09.873343+00:00
Changed-By: Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl at gmail.com>
Signed-By: Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Bionic-changes