Jupyter notebook charm with pyspark integration

Pete Vander Giessen pete.vandergiessen at canonical.com
Thu Jan 5 22:49:53 UTC 2017

Hi Merlijn,

This is really cool! I was actually going to try to write a Jupyter charm
and use it in a tutorial I'm giving to the New York Python Meetup later
this month.

Does the source code for this live anywhere? If so, would it be okay if I
used your Jupyter charm in the tutorial? I'd give you credit, of course,
and encourage people to make contributions, if they're interested in
putting the skills from the tutorial to use.

(If you're not quite ready to share source and solicit contributions,
that's fine, too -- I can use a different charm for the tutorial.)

Regards,
~ PeteVG

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 9:51 AM Merlijn Sebrechts <