Apache Kafka Charm

Merlijn Sebrechts merlijn.sebrechts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:28:46 UTC 2016

Hi

I want to bring to your attention that the Apache Kafka Charm
in bigdata-charmers has changes that are not present in the Apache Kafka
Charm in bigdata-dev.

Some examples of this are the actions read-topic and write-topic, and the
fixes for manual provider containers. These are present in bigdata-charmers
but not in bigdata-dev. I'm afraid this might result in these changes
disappearing when bigdata-dev gets pushed to bigdata-charmers.

What is the common way to deal with this?

Kind regards
Merlijn Sebrechts