HUE... spark, hive, zeppelin

Cory Johns cory.johns at canonical.com
Thu Feb 18 14:31:33 UTC 2016

(Adding the bigdata list.)

Thanks, Andrew.  I'd also like to add my own small PR:

https://github.com/juju-solutions/interface-spark/pull/3

Merlijn, I know you were interested in and perhaps working on Hue
yourself.  Hopefully there hasn't been too much parallel effort going on,
and hopefully this work benefits you.  Perhaps you could give it a review
as well?