Strata+Hadoop World recap

Kevin Monroe kevin.monroe at canonical.com
Tue Oct 13 22:07:11 UTC 2015

Hi folks!

Andrew and I made it out to the Strata+Hadoop World conference a couple
weeks ago in New York.  It was a fantastic conference for us to learn new
things, meet new people, and re-engage old friends.  The Canonical booth
was a big hit, and we'd like to say thanks to all of you that stopped by to
say hi -- it was a pleasure seeing you!

Andrew wrote up a short recap on our blog.  Check it out to get his take on
the conference -- including new Big Data topics that we're planning to
tackle during our upcoming cycle:

http://bigdata.juju.solutions/2015-10-13-strata-juju-big-data

Questions/comments on our take of the conference?  Find us on #juju
(freenode) or reply here.  We're happy to chat more about it.

Thanks!
--
Kevin Monroe
Juju Big Data