Breezy 2019 summer sprint report

Aaron Bentley aaron at aaronbentley.com
Sun Sep 1 15:03:54 UTC 2019

Init-repo was only intended to create shared repositories where the branch
can be in a subdirectory.  I believe there are other commands to create a
colocated-branch repository.  At least in Bazaar.  What you do in Breezy is
up to you.  I don't think that it makes sense for a different storage
format to cause different behaviour, so if you want init-repo to create a
colocated-branch repository, it should be a different mode.

Aaron