Signing commits with Breezy

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Mon Oct 29 11:26:33 UTC 2018

Hello!

I switched from Bazaar to Breezy some time ago.

And after making sure that the signing plugin is in the right directory,
Breezy still used it, although "brz plugins" shows:

signing (failed to load)
  ** Unable to load plugin 'signing' from '/home/martin/.config/breezy/
plugins/signing': Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean
print(rev_id)? (__init__.py, line 71)

Anyway, on another user account, I did not have this plugin in
configuration directory and it still worked. Upto recently.

Configuration is as follows:

% cat ~/config/breezy/breezy.conf
[DEFAULT]
email = somemail
create_signatures = always
gpg_signing_key = SOMEKEYID

What are the requirements to get brz to sign commits?

Thanks,
--
Martin