Breezy hacking day report

Brendan Simon Brendan at BrendanSimon.com
Wed Mar 28 22:11:08 UTC 2018

That's great progress guys !!

I have been using Python 3 with Breezy, under the assumption that was
one of the main focus areas, and that Python 2.7 support may break.
Seems that was the opposite approach being undertaken.  I can understand
why so Bazaar users can easily and painlessly migrate, but I figured
those users would probably stick to Bazaar.

Glad to see Python 3 becoming a first class citizen ;-)

Keep the good work coming !!

Cheers, Brendan.