bzr/brz & integration with git(hub)

Gour gour at atmarama.com
Sat Jan 13 12:34:30 UTC 2018

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:51:03 +0800
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at jelmer.uk> wrote:

> No, but you can already use bzr-git to directly access local git
> repositories and push to/pull from remote git repositories.

So, I can use it for small contibutions to git(hub) projects, iow.

clone -> feature branch -> push to my git(hub) fork –> create PR ?

> Why do you want a two way bridge?

I want it *today*. :-)

Otherwise, I agree, using native git format on both ends is preferrable.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He who is regulated in his habits of eating, sleeping, recreation
and work can mitigate all material pains by practicing the yoga system.