Breezy now in Debian testing

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Sun Nov 19 21:10:07 UTC 2017

Hello Jelmer.

Jelmer Vernooij - 04.09.17, 06:52:
> As of a few moments ago, breezy is available in Debian testing.
>
> If you are running Debian testing/unstable, you can install it using apt:
>
> $ apt install brz
>
> Note that breezy will provide both the "bzr" and "brz" commands if you don't
> have Bazaar installed.

Great, I just deinstalled bzr. Unfortunately this also remove qbzr. But if
then bzr command is still available… then Dolphin´s Bazaar integration should
still work.

I mostly use it on command line anyway.

Thanks for continuing development on this fine VCS. I also use git, but bzr/
brz command line seems a lot more friendly to me.

Thanks,
--
Martin