Hack day report

Martin (gzlist) gzlist at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 26 21:09:15 UTC 2017

Jelmer and I met up for some hacking on Breezy in Oxford today.

We did a review of the Python 3 porting status, knocked off a bit more
low hanging fruit, and added a subset of tests we expect to pass as a
`make check` Python 3 test run.

Was also a chance to talk over some of the tricker changes that had
stalled in review to get them unblocked, and fix our landing
infrastructure.

For the full details, see the merge proposes landed today:

<https://code.launchpad.net/brz/+merges?field.status=MERGED>

There's still a bunch of fun challenges to get through, but we're near
the point where each chunk of work is more stand-alone.

Martin