A Breezy status update

Jose Luis jls_boost at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 19:42:01 UTC 2017

On 16/06/2017 14:19, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:

> We haven't decided what kind of binary packages we'll build ourselves for
> releases, but it's probably going to be fewer than for Bazaar.
> Maintaining these builds and testing them takes up a lot of time.
>
> I hope others who are interested in builds for other platforms can
> help out.
>
> Jelmer

Hi all. I am also stuck with Windows XP. I couple of weeks ago, I managed to build, install, and do some testing with wxPython 4.0 on this platform. I use Python 3.4.4, the latest version available for XP with an installer.

I tried to create a Bazaar installer in the past, but failed miserably (too many unknowns for me). If someone could publish an installer for XP on launchpad, I am willing to test it.

Regards,

JL