Plans for Bazaar

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Fri May 26 00:49:17 UTC 2017

"Martin (gzlist)" <gzlist at googlemail.com> writes:

> Hello bazaar community,
>
> Jelmer and I have been doing some hacking we've been hoping to get
> around to for a while.

Thank you for this work, and this announcement.

> For that to happen, we are planning a friendly fork, under the new
> name 'Breezy', with 'brz' as the tool name. The aim is to be format
> and command-line compatible, by allowing aliasing to the existing
> names.

Will contributors be required to license contributions differently from
the outbound license, as is currently the case with Bazaar?

Or can we finally see this code base have contributions with inbound
license always equal to the outbound license?

--
 \       “I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in |
  `\              every culture, is the story of Popeye.” —Jack Handey |