Stepping down

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Mon May 22 05:47:18 UTC 2017

Vincent,

Thank you for all the time and effort you've dedicated to the bazaar
project over the last 11+ years.  I've been more keenly aware of it in
the last several years when I became more involved.

You mentioned:
> After more than 11 years, I’m stepping down my activities around bazaar
> (code reviews, bug triage and fixing, releases).

Would I be correct in interpretting that as you won't be participating
in the normal maintainence of bzr but might be willing to offer a word
of guidance or wisdom now and then?

As I wasn't familiar with dep8 tests I looked them up.[*]  I'm glad
they have helped catch dependency incompatibility issues in bzr.  What
reference(s) have you found useful on the subject?

I enjoyed the chance to work with you on bzr and learn from your
experience.  This is an inadequate expression of the gratitude I feel
for your efforts and your patience but I'm sending it for want of
better writing skills.

Sincerely,
Richard

Reference: