Most Bazaar repo's out of date when I try and clone

Dedeco dedeco at ufmg.br
Wed Nov 18 15:30:05 UTC 2015

I am just another Bazaar user like you, but I found your story strange.

So I installed Bazaar in a newer machine I can use today, and the output is:

---------------------
$ bzr branch lp:ubuntu/wily/org-mode

You have not informed bzr of your Launchpad ID, and you must do this to
write to Launchpad or access private data.  See "bzr help launchpad-login".
Most recent Ubuntu Wily version: 8.2.10-1
Packaging branch version: 7.8.06-2
Packaging branch status: OUT-OF-DATE
Most recent Ubuntu Wily version: 8.2.10-1
Packaging branch version: 7.8.06-2
Packaging branch status: OUT-OF-DATE
Branched 40 revisions.

$

I think someone else will have a better answer for you. My guess is that:
there is no big problem.

Dedeco