CentOS 7: Want a functional loggerhead

Kevin R. Bulgrien kevin.bulgrien at freedomcte.com
Fri Oct 9 14:56:34 UTC 2015

> Hmm, okay, I guess that means read the help...
>
>   $ bzr serve --help
>   Purpose: Run the bzr server.
>   Usage:   bzr serve

>   protocol:
>     --protocol=ARG      Protocol to serve.
>     --bzr               The Bazaar smart server protocol over TCP. (default
>                         port: 4155)
>
>   $ bzr serve --protocol=http
>   bzr: ERROR: Bad value "http" for option "protocol".

For my own edification, it is noted that re-running `bzr serve help` gives
different results when the BZR_PLUGINS_AT is set appropriately.

$ export PYTHONPATH='/home/app/lib/python2.7/site-packages'; \
  export
BZR_PLUGINS_AT='loggerhead@/home/app/lib/python2.7/site-packages/bzrlib/plugin
s/loggerhead'; \
  bzr serve --help
Purpose: Run the bzr server.
Usage:   bzr serve

  protocol:
    --protocol=ARG      Protocol to serve.
    --bzr               The Bazaar smart server protocol over TCP. (default
                        port: 4155)
    --http              Loggerhead, a web-based code viewer and server.
                        (default port: 8080)

Aliases:  server

---
Kevin R. Bulgrien