How can we ensure Bazaar (bzr) remains active?

John Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Wed Sep 30 07:51:01 UTC 2015

In the past the one thing we couldn't do was build a 64-bit tortoise-bzr
explorer plugin on a 32-bit machine using the free version of MS Visual
Studio. I believe the version of Visual Studio that you need to build
against python 2.7 has changed, and we could certainly build the
environment from 64-bit to start. I don't know if it would then
cross-compile to 32-bit, or whether we would need 2 build images, one for
the 32-bit extension and one for the 64-bit extensions.