How can we ensure Bazaar (bzr) remains active?

Kevin m1ndstr3ngthapps at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 02:23:44 UTC 2015

I'm using it on a daily basis for my personal projects and really enjoy
the UI and the mental model of the repository.

The rebase/rewrite plugin is also not actively developed; last release
was in 2012 :'-(
What is it with bzr being so left behind?

I definitely am spreading the word. I've been trying to convince my
coworkers and friends to use it, but they're having the same initial
reservations which I had -- Why are the latest releases so old? Why so
few plugins? Why so little public repository host support? Sadly, I
didn't have any good responses.

Still, let's move it forward. I'm currently exploring the source code to
get ready to branch it and contribute some patches! :-)

Thanks:
Kevin