bzr commit-from-svn plugin

Alexander Belchenko alexander.belchenko at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:43:25 UTC 2015

Yes, my local windows client was 1.7, now I've ugraded to 1.8. As Jelmer
said that's not supported by bzr-svn.

Anyway, I'm OK to use svn and bzr in parallel without bzr-svn, in this way
I was able to finally learn svn itself and understand what is good in svn
and what is bad.

svn does not have real branches (as bzr or other dvcs), and re-organize
files in branch is proved to be bad idea (merge back to trunk still is a
pain), so I can't persuade my workmates to use svn branches more often.
svn:externals are almost as bad as my bzr-scmproj plugin, at least I'm not
very happy with them, they need a lot of mental manpower to keep things
clean.