bzr remove "bin" here and now (and before now) whatever that means!

Lucio Crusca lucio at sulweb.org
Mon Nov 4 14:24:39 UTC 2013

First of all, great thanks for the great tool... bzr took me a few hours to
learn, and saved me several days thereafter.

Let's move on the topic: I need to remove the "bin" directory from bzr because
it got there by mistake... and it got also committed in a few releases by
mistake...
Now that I realized it, I've already removed it with "bzr remove" and ignored
it with "bzr ignore", but that all has an effect starting from now only...

can I «bzr remove "bin" from previous commits also»? If yes, how?