No WorkingTree exists after branching

Xue Fuqiao xfq.free at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 22:24:50 UTC 2013

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu.org> wrote:
> So now you need to find out which plugin does this, and consider
> disabling it, unless you really-really need it.

Maybe the culprit isn't the plugins.  I spent many hours redoing the
original procedure without changing the Bazaar/Python/OS version.
Surprisingly, sometimes there's a WorkingTree, sometimes not.  Looks
like a heisenbug...  Anyway, I found that if there is no WorkingTree,
the first ‘bzr branch’ operation in a new repository will take more time.

--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/