Bazaar for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)

Gordon Tyler gordon at doxxx.net
Fri Oct 25 13:28:46 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I just upgraded my laptop to OS X Mavericks and I've been looking into
creating the bzr installer for this version. However, I'm having some
trouble with compiling subvertpy. The compilation environment in OS X
Mavericks is different and it's not finding the Subversion headers. I don't
have a lot of time to work on it but I hope to have something working
eventually. :)

In the meantime, I believe the installer for 10.6 should work but you'll
have to edit the /usr/local/bin/bzr script that it installs to change the
first line to point to /usr/bin/python2.6. I haven't tested this though.

Ciao,
Gordon