Fastimport plugin not working

Thomas Manson dev.mansonthomas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:23:50 UTC 2013

Hi Jelmer,

  I did get that from the error message and googling and

  as I've write in my first mail, I did try to install python fastimport
modules (which is listed in python help('modules'), second line, 3rd
column).

  what I don't understand is why bzr do not find it installed?

  how can i trace down the execution of bzr to know where it fails to find
it ?

Thomas.