arabic translation

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Mon Oct 14 02:05:59 UTC 2013

abd elrhman ayman <abdxelrhman at gmail.com> writes:

> i can help the project by translating it into arabic

Thank you for this offer!

> so does anyone here have the Authority to make me one of the arabic
> translators ?

I don't have that authority, but I look forward to your work being
approved by the project to get wider use of this excellent tool.

--
 \          “One bad programmer can easily create two new jobs a year. |
  `\      Hiring more bad programmers will just increase our perceived |