Forging a replacement blade (was: CVS "just works?")

Bulgrien, Kevin Kevin.Bulgrien at GDSATCOM.com
Mon Sep 9 19:52:48 UTC 2013

> Of course not.  I'm saying that working with git requires two things:
> a modicum of shell scripting and a willingness to read lots of git man
> pages.  Writing Bazaar plugins requires a minimum of Python
> programming skills, and for DAG manipulations a willingness to dive
> into a complex API, and a complex and (up until a few years ago, and
> the reputation remains) ever-changing internal format.

Apples and oranges!?  How does one fairly compare working with git via
shell scripts with writing Bazaar plugins?

--
Kevin Bulgrien

This message and/or attachments may include information subject to GD Corporate Policy 07-105 and is intended to be accessed only by authorized personnel of General Dynamics and approved service providers.  Use, storage and transmission are governed by General Dynamics and its policies. Contractual restrictions apply to third parties.  Recipients should refer to the policies or contract to determine proper handling.  Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.