Latest bazaar release

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Wed Aug 7 21:16:46 UTC 2013

It would break current behavior, so it seems reasonable to put it on a
switch for people who want the new behavior.  Who knows how many scripts
out there use bzr st and deal with the full paths directly?  Better not
to break them.

The other alternatives that have been kicked around are making the other
commands take the full branch paths, having a prefix, etc.  You can
search the archives.

Chris