Bazaar release and Debian

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sun Aug 4 19:02:24 UTC 2013

On Sun, Aug 04, 2013 at 07:16:53PM +0100, Russel Winder wrote:
> It looks like:
>
> 	bzr-git
> 	bzr-gtk
> 	bzr-pipeline
> 	bzr-upload
>
> as currently in  Debian Unstable are incompatible with the new
>
> 	bzr
> 	python-bzrlib
>
> that are in Debian Unstable.  I guess Jelmer's new bzr-git will solve
> that. Are the other due for update or…

I've uploaded the new bzr-git to unstable. It still has a RFA filed
for it, I don't expect to be doing more uploads for it.

bzr-upload is maintained by Koichi Akabe (CC'ed).

bzr-pipeline is maintained by Andrew (CC'ed), but it has a RFA
(Request for Adoption) filed.

They should be able to clarify the status of these two packages. :-)

bzr-gtk has been orphaned. If nobody is planning to adopt it, then we
should probably ask for it to be removed from unstable (since it is
unusable in its current form).

Cheers,

Jelmer