[Bzr-packagers] [ANN] bzr-2.6.0 has been frozen !

Gordon Tyler gordon at doxxx.net
Sun Aug 4 12:40:02 UTC 2013

I've uploaded the Mac OS X 10.6 installer with the following versions of
packages and plugins:

paramiko 1.11.0
pycrypto 2.6
bzr 2.6.0
sip 4.14.7
PyQt-mac-gpl 4.10.2
launchpadlib 1.10.2
python-fastimport 0.9.2
dulwich 0.9.0
subvertpy 0.9.1
bzrtools r786
bzr-colo 0.4.0
bzr-email r52
bzr-explorer release-1.3.0
bzr-fastimport r356 (tip)
bzr-git bzr-git-0.6.8
bzr-loom bzr-loom-2.2.0
bzr-pipeline r214 (tip)
qbzr release-0.23.1
bzr-rewrite bzr-rewrite-0.6.3
bzr-upload bzr-upload-1.1.0
bzr-xmloutput r161
bzr-svn bzr-svn-1.2.2
bzr-keychain r15

I patched bzr-pipeline to raise it's max bzrlib version to 2.6.