startup

Tim Cummings tcummings at centurytool.com
Fri Feb 8 20:51:05 UTC 2013

Hello, I am looking for a Bazaar project manager for a short term opportunity in the Flint Michigan  area. Must have strong knowledge of Bazaar. Hoping someone can help me. My phone number is: 517-918-7015. e-mail: tcummings at centurytool.com<mailto:tcummings at centurytool.com>

We use Component Software CS-RCS Basic. We have to be able to check in and out Binary files. We only want to save the most recent 5 revisions. We want 2 shared repositories. We are hoping we can migrate all our files from CS-RCS Basic to Bazaar. We need at least 35 users(clients). Users should have access to both repositories.     Thanks