bzr revno always an integer, redux and new workflow questions

Gordon Tyler gordon at doxxx.net
Wed Jan 9 19:29:06 UTC 2013

A 'feature branch' is a branch that is short-lived, exists only on a
developer's local machine and is merged back into to trunk/master when the
feature being implemented is done. You shouldn't build releases from
feature branches. Instead you should either build from trunk/master or
create a long-lived release branch from which you build the release and
commit fixes for point/patch releases.