"bzr branches" broken?

Gordon Tyler gordon at doxxx.net
Thu Dec 20 16:21:13 UTC 2012

The 'bzr branches' command from bzrtools used to do a recursive directory
search for .bzr metadata directories to find branches. The new one only
looks for colocated directories, which are found in a specific location,
unless you specify the -R option which makes it perform the recursive
directory search like the old one.