Bzr development stopped

Massimo Manca massimo.manca at micronengineering.it
Tue Nov 27 19:48:41 UTC 2012

This is not a reply to Chris, I used this message only to send my
general reply.

Why are there so many people worried about the Bazaar status of
development? I use also other version control applications, mainly git
and bazaar too. Seems to me that Bazaar is stable and well done, better
then other vcs in some features and worst in others but it is very stable.
I think also that too frequent releases (if they aren't bug fix
releases) may be not so good because it means that the application
complexity is growing and I don't think we need a too much complex vcs.
In my opinion this is also a problem about git development.

May be that 2 official releases every year and 2-3 more maintenance
releases should be the best situation for a stabilized vcs.
What do you think?

--
Massimo Manca