Bzr development stopped

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Nov 27 14:50:22 UTC 2012

On Nov 27, 2012, at 06:58 AM, Russel Winder wrote:

>Launchpad stopped supporting imports of Mercurial repositories into
>Bazaar on Launchpad effectively declaring bzr-hg to be dead.
>
>This is sad.

Agreed (especially because selfishly, I would love to have Python's vcs
imported into Launchpad).  However, I think the cause-and-effect is backwards.
LP dropped Hg imports because they were unreliable with few resources to
improve them.  Maybe if bzr-hg worked better, they'd still be available.

-Barry