Automirror JailBreak

Christopher Trom chtrom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:34:16 UTC 2012

I am trying to get the automirror (
http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/plugins/en/automirror-plugin.html) plugin
working. I have it installed (confirmed with "bzr plugins") and I have
added "post_commit_mirror = /var/www/site" to branch.conf in the branch
that I am committing my changes to. Whenever I commit my changes, the
commit itself goes fine, but I always receive an error:
bzr: ERROR: Server sent an unexpected error: ('error', 'JailBreak', "An
attempt to access a url outside the server jail was made:
'file:///var/www/site/'.")
And the /var/www/site branch is not updated. The bzr info command returns:
Standalone tree (format: 2a)
Location:
  branch root: .

Related branches:
  parent branch: /var/www/bzr/website/trunk
When run in the /var/www/site directory.

Any suggestions/ideas on how to get this working are greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Christopher