I somehow messed up my project's repo, please help

Rob Clewley rob.clewley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 01:30:35 UTC 2012

> Interesting.  Even having one unknown file matching that glob will
> prevent 'bzr commit html/*.html' from succeeding, though, because it's
> asking bzr explicitly to commit something it's not versioning.
>
> Does 'bzr commit -m "your message" html/' work?  (And if so, does it do
> what you expect?)

OK, I see. I can commit files individually that had the attribute
issue and were versioned previously.

That find command pipe worked nicely to revert the attributes, and
I've cleaned up the rest down to the files I actually modified. So, as
far as I'm concerned I have what I wanted :)

It's probably impossible to reconstruct what actually happened with
certainty, so maybe it's not worth pursuing further. But let me know
if you anyone wants to dig deeper out of their own interest.

Thanks again to everyone,
Rob

--
Robert Clewley, Ph.D.