I somehow messed up my project's repo, please help

Rob Clewley rob.clewley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 01:19:43 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:04 PM, Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> wrote:
> I'm not clear on exactly what the history is, but it seems to involve moving
> some files around in a flash or fat stick, causing them to lose their x
> bits.
>
> I wonder if coping the files around has caused their names to change
> upper/lower case, and perhaps an old bzr 1.x is not handling that well.
>
> -m

Right, sadly I'm not 100% clear any more about the recent provenance
of these files either (d'oh), but I am at least sure that they've
never been moved to and back from a flash stick or similar. It's all
been taking place on my Mac's HD. One other thing I can think of is
that they may have been zipped and manipulated during compression or
decompression to lose those bits. Also, I can assert that the cases of
any of the filenames haven't changed.