Bzr development stopped WAS Re: Branching from just a part of

Mark Grandi markgrandi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 19:35:46 UTC 2012

 a repository?

Pretty sure it was a joke, there have been quite a few merged branches
into trunk branch of bzr this month, with all of those commits that
each merged branch contains. Or maybe it was referring to the core of
bzr, like the repository layout (since the original topic was about the
possibility of changing that to allow partial branching of.. A branch.)
and most if the development seems to be around bug fixes / plugins /
features around the core functionality of bzr?

~mark