Can I use a heavyweight checkout to build a new repo?

Max Bowsher _ at maxb.eu
Wed Aug 8 07:22:35 UTC 2012

You should keep the bazaar mailing list on cc, to avoid unnecessarily
limiting your audience of potential help.

Unfortunately, based on your 'bzr info' output, I conclude that you
actually had a lightweight checkout, not a heavyweight one.

That being the case, it stores no history, so can't help you here.

Max.